Thursday, August 28, 2008

Husbands are great.

I would have to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. I can't understand why he loves me. I do some really dumb things sometimes. I love him a lot.

I hate weeds. I am so sick of looking a really big weeds. I wish I were magic and I could snap my fingers and they would all disapear. That will never happen. But one can only hope.

I think the weeds are like trials. They are annoying but we grow from pulling them out of our lives.

Back to the weed pulling. Uuuuug!!!!

2 comments:

Kirsten Knowles said...

The nice thing about weeds though is you can see how big or little they're going to be. If it's a really big one you can grab the proper tools & get it taken care off, you can also see the end or when you're close to being done sometimes trials last for years I wish I could see the end of some of my trials. :) Chad loves you, because you're amazing! You amazing food & what guy wouldn't like that?! You're gorgeous especially your hair I'm kind of jealous. You keep track of 3 boys & put up with a huge dog that's taller than you are. Do you want me to keep going?? I guess I'll let Chad take over from here. You can't stop posting!! Once ya start that's it no turning back.

Kirsten Knowles said...

I am just glad to have a wife!!! I don't know if I could deal with a husband.

Jeremy