Sunday, February 3, 2008

Steps 1-10 Have Kids

One child is enough to drive you crazy if you want to go realy crazy, have 4. I have Trevor who is 7, Logan who is 3, Kayson who is 2, and Audrey (the only girl), who is 7 months old.
This week Trevor came home from school and told me that him and his friend Dayton both liked this girl at school and when they grew up one of them was going to marry her and the other one was going to marry someone else and live next door so they could both enjoy her beauty. He has come along way when he was three he was dead set on marrying both of them and could not be convinced that this was not possible.
Logan told me a couple of weeks ago in the doctors office that he was verry worried. When I asked him why he told me that he had not learned to fly yet. He asked me If I could teach him. I told him that I did not know how and I had not learned that yet either. He said maybe the doctor could teach him and he asked the doctor for help, the doctor told him he had not learned how yet either. Logan told the doctor that as soon has he had learned to fly that he would come back and teach the doctor.
Kayson is fascinated by the potty. He tells me he has to go potty every few minutes. I run him to the potty only to find out that he already went in his diaper. His catch phrase right now is Kool-aid mom I need more Kool-aid. This wouldn't be funny except that we have not had Kool-aid in a long time and he really wants juice but will not say juice.
Audrey is the cutest thing but she is learning how to eat and she hates baby cereal. She is a pro at spitting and makes a huge mess.
Throw in one really big dog and you have the rescipe for crazyness.

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

HEY even April has a blog! Watch out it is addicting. Your kids CRACK me up!

Crystal said...

Congrats on the blog...I'm excited to have another one to read when I'm at work (or, like today, at home:)). Good fun!