Saturday, February 9, 2008

Steps 11-14 skiping step 13 becausee iit is very bad luck.

My kids are little me's in some ways and it makes me wish I was different. They all want to save every little scrap of paper that they make. Like this week when Logan ripped up a peice of paper and called it a candy bar and shared with me. When he was done playing I tried to throw away the scraps and he was really upset. He kept crying mom your throwing away my candy bar we need to save my candy bar. Trevor is the same way.

Kayson cries all the time. I wish that he could be happy more. He has such a cute smile and he makes me laugh. Audrey is getting really big for her she is now 12 pounds 10 oz. She is as cute as ever.

This week I decided that my husband Is my 5th child. He has been trying all day to convice the kids to eat me for dinner. He says that he is really my first child because he is older than Trevor . My dog is my 6th child and by far the most needy but. I love them all.

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

I have the sollution for your kids wanting to save all their papers...

save every single one (in a folder) for one week at the end of the week pull out each childs folder and have them pick their ONE (be strong-only ONE) favorite paper and put it in a protective sleeve and into a 3 ring binder.

At the end of every month you pick out your favorite 1-2 papers for each child. At the end of the year you will only have 12-24 papers that show the favorites, and you will be able to keep a few years into one binder.

Your kids will love looking back at all their work and this way it will be in one place in order of when they did it so they will be able to see their progress

April said...

Thanks for the response I think you are the only one who reads my blog.

Amy N. said...

I feel the same way some days :) but once more people know about your blog the more trafic you will get