Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is a wonderful thing so is step 15

Even though my kids drive me crazy sometimes they also create some of the greatest joy and laughter in my life. My husband is the best and I challange anyone who says otherwise to a duel.
If I would let Trevor he would wear the same clothes to school everyday. He does tricky things like putting the new clothes on over the old ones. We are constantly battling about this.

Tah Da Logan has gone 3 days without an accident. No battling anymore. Yeah.

Kayson is working on Potty Training himself. He takes himself potty all the time. He still has not figured out when he really has to go and he pees on the floor a lot if I don't make it there fast enough.

Audrey is sitting. She makes me so happy. I am very glad I am the mother of 4 children.

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

YAY for Logan (and Kayson for trying). Jacey would wear the same clothes everyday too-